[Radiance-general] RE : Light Shelf Reflections

Shamim Javed javeds2006 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 05:48:22 PDT 2013

I do not know if radiance supports 'analysis grid' or its equivalent but if
it did, can I suspend one in 'mid-air' (say one at 30" off the floor) and
expect to get illuminance values off it?  Can it be a two-sided grid
registering both the light coming off the ceiling and the floor?  The
referenced file may explain my question a bit more:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f5zsvjitub6fs6x/Analysis%20Grid_Question.pdf

Shamim.