[Radiance-general] three-phase method

oga6ya at yahoo.co.jp oga6ya at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Mar 17 19:17:51 PDT 2013

thank you greg and german. i finished the example 1 and example 2.
i have new questions for the example 1. i made the figure 13, 18, 19, 20, 21. but results seem to be different than the manual. i have done as manual. what is wrong?

i attach a PDF file describing my results.

the diffarances between my results and the manual are as follows.
1. in figure 13, the order of the images seems to be different.
2. in figure 18, the illuminance in my results are bigger than the manual. also the venetian0 is bigger than the venetian45.
3. in figure 19-21, the distributitons of images are different with the manual. for example, in figure 21, the illuminance on the floor is bigger than other walls in our result. but in the manual, the value on the ceilling is bigger than other place.
4. etc

please help me!
ogata