[Radiance-general] Strange halo artifact in rendering

Mark Stock mstock at umich.edu
Fri Mar 15 06:57:24 PDT 2013

Jack,

Sorry. Reducing -dc -dt and -ds doesn't seem to do anything.

I learned this morning that the halo is coming from the array of ceiling
lights and not the spotlight.

I also discovered that the halo gets smaller as the black box is moved
away from the wall.

And the antimatter cutout that turns the box into a frame doesn't affect
the halo.

Mark