[Radiance-general] RE : Light Shelf Reflections

Andrew McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Tue Mar 12 20:10:58 PDT 2013

My result is much different.  With gray walls, perfect mirror floor and
ceiling and using a time of 11.75 for the sky my rendering looks like this:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16523492/test.tif
(cool infinity box effect!)

Here is the model that I use (which is just your model modified as I had
suggested):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16523492/Test.zip

And these are the commands I use:
oconv mirror_s.rad mirror_s_sky.rad > test.oct

rvu -vth -vp 9.628 4.564 6.510 -vd -1.701 0.360 -0.007 -vu 0 0 1 -vh 180
-vv 180 -vs 0 -vl 0 -dr 20 -lr 20 -ps 1 -ab 3 test.oct

maybe you can spot the difference between what I'm doing and what you're
doing?

Andy