[Radiance-general] octree error

Bissell, Andrew a.bissell at cundall.com
Tue Mar 12 10:27:53 PDT 2013

Apologies for stating the obvious.  But just check that you don't have any blank spaces in any of your CAD layer names or drawing filename.

Regards

Andrew

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CE1F46.ED817860][cid:image006.jpg at 01CE1F46.ED817860]Andrew Bissell
Director of Light4
Cundall
D +44 (0)161 200 1235
T +44 (0)161 244 5660
M +44 (0)7899 907978
www.cundall.com<%20www.cundall.com%20>

10th Floor, Manchester One, 53 Portland Street, Manchester M1 3AH, United Kingdom