[Radiance-general] three-phase method

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 08:54:44 PST 2013

Hi Ogata,

I don't see anything visibly wrong with your command line.  Core dumps in general should not happen, but can if the command line arguments are badly wrong since some programs don't check argument counts carefully.  I think the new rcontrib does, but I don't know for sure about rtcontrib.  In any case, I don't see anything obvious here.  What happens when you type "rtcontrib -version" by itself on the command line?  What happens if you type "rcontrib -version?"

-Greg