[Radiance-general] .epw to Daylight Matrix

Germán Molina Larrain gmolina1 at uc.cl
Wed Jun 5 09:06:18 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I have made a version of the gendaymtx program that uses an EnergyPlus file
(called epw2daymtx). It has all the other options available in gendaymtx,
but I added some new:

- It allows interpolation for subhourly analysis.
- Allows overwriting the latitude-longitude-timezone from the weather file.

In case someone wants to try it and check for bugs and that kind of stuff,
let me know! I compared a few cases, and it worked well.

THANKS

German