[Radiance-general] The Three-Phase Method for Simulating Complex Fenestration with Radiance

Leyla Sanati leylasanati at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 18:10:14 PDT 2013

Hi Greg,

I added the "-o sensor%02d.txt" option to the dctimestep line, and it
worked. But it created 8760 files for each time step rather than separating
the sensors. Here is what I typed:

dctimestep -n 8760 -o results/Venetain80/sensor%02d.txt
results/photocells_windowglow_W.vmx xml/venetain80.xml results/windows.dmx
Milwaukee.smx

Leyla