[Radiance-general] material models [Was: Daylight simulation for Multi-Layer ETFE Pillows]

Mostapha Sadeghipour sadeghipour at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 11:24:55 PDT 2013

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for your informative email.

I hope the material provider has already the measurements done so I can use
their measurements for the study. I'm not sure though.

I have used .xml files generated by Window for a study before however in
that case the surfaces were planar so I generated the file for the glazing
construction and applied it to a single surface. In this case though I have
non-planar surfaces with a different pattern on top of each one which makes
it a different case.

Also thank you for the link to the paper. I looked at it when you sent it
out first and I found it really useful. It is a really comprehensive
review. Thank you so much for sharing.

Have a great weekend!

Best,
Mostapha