[Radiance-general] (no subject)

Andrew McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 9 16:15:35 PDT 2013

Chien,
I see that this post is over a month old, apparently it was trapped in the
mailing list jail.

Radiance is developed primarily by Greg Ward, via a part-time contract with
LBNL.   In good years LBNL receives meager funding for Radiance from the US
Department of Energy and/or California Energy Commission.  In bad years
Greg has provided support without recieving anything in return.  There have
also been some people that have paid Greg directly to develop new features.

Maybe we should add a full list those who have provided funds at
radiance-online.org.

Andy