[Radiance-general] DIVA Day Presentations and Videos Posted

Kera Lagios kera at solemma.net
Wed Jan 9 10:01:10 PST 2013

Hi Everyone,

For those who don't know me, my name is Kera Lagios, and I am one of the
developers of the DIVA-for-Rhino plug-in. Last October,  we held the first
DIVA Day on the campus of MIT in Cambridge, MA. We gathered together DIVA
users to learn advanced simulation methods and exchange work, ideas and
feedback. We have posted the slides and many videos of the day's
presentations on our website www.diva4rhino.com. We encourage you to visit
the site and check out the interesting work.

Click here to go to the DIVA Day page <http://diva4rhino.com/diva-day>
or
Click here to go straight to the DIVA Day
Presentations<http://diva4rhino.com/diva-day/diva-day-presentations>

Thank you,
The DIVA Team

--