[Radiance-general] misterious error

Giovanni Betti gbetti at fosterandpartners.com
Wed Jan 23 10:03:47 PST 2013

Thanks for the suggestion Greg; unfortunately that's not the case as the
script does not hang there and the just goes to the next line of the
batch file.

What's even funnier is that the same files run from another machine...
...which is what will happen for tonight and tomorrow I'll try to figure
out what's wrong with mine...

Still open to suggestions though! ;)

Thanks

Giovanni