[Radiance-general] Evalglare (WAS: Re: rad to cad?)

Rob Guglielmetti rob.guglielmetti at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 21:46:53 PST 2013

Hi Erik,

Short answer is you can use a non-hemispherical lens, as long as you take an eye illuminance reading as well. Still, if there are glare sources beyond the field of view of your lens, you're simply not going to get accurate results out of evalglare. I suggest you read up on the evalglare documentation, for starters…

- Rob