[Radiance-general] Sunlite - A Sketchup Plugin for fast and easy 3phase method implementation

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 09:17:35 PST 2013

Apropos to this, I am working on an annual sky matrix generator based on Ian Ashdown's re-implementation of gendaylit (Perez sky model), which should streamline the process considerably.  It will be called gendaymtx, and is checked in but currently undergoing testing.  Last week, I checked in a new version of dctimestep that accepts an annual sky matrix in addition to single timestep vectors.

Cheers,
-Greg