[Radiance-general] BSDFviewer

Andrew McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Thu Jan 17 18:21:12 PST 2013

Hi Everyone,

A long time ago I developed a utility to interactively visualize data
contained in BSDF files.  I found it extremely useful, so I shared it with
a few others who also found it useful.  We decided to release it publicly
and now, a year later, I am *officially* allowed to share it.

You can download installers for windows and linux here:
https://www.radiance-online.org/download-install/bsdf-viewer
If you want to use it on Linux let me know, I can send you something that
you can test for me.

It was written using processing which is Java based.  Processing is maybe
not the best for this, but I started there with something very simple, and
as things tend to go it got complex pretty quick.

The mac version supports tensor tree BSDFs the Windows version only
supports Klems BSDFs.

I hope you find it useful.

Andy

PS - It's a bit rough around the edges, sorry.  Please report bugs that
prevent you from being able to use it and I will try to fix them quickly.