[Radiance-general] gendaylit -O segmentation fault

Germán Molina Larrain gmolina1 at uc.cl
Mon Jan 7 14:51:52 PST 2013

Dear Radiancers,

I have recently installed the LNBL precompiled binaries for Mac on a
Mountain Lion OS 10.8; and when trying to get the solar intensity of the
sky (*gendaylit - blah blah blah -O1*) it says "Segmentation fault: 11".
After that, I tried using the HEAD release from some days ago, on Linux,
and same deal "Segmentation fault (core dumpted)".

The same sky, without the O option does not return an error, but whenever I
put O1, O2 or O0, it throws back a segmentation fault.

Is this a known issue? what can I do to avoid it?

THANKS VERY MUCH

German Molina