[Radiance-general] BRL-CAD 7.22

Philippe de Rochambeau phiroc at free.fr
Sun Jan 6 09:18:28 PST 2013

Hi Lars,

according to the BRL-CAD Converting_Geometry documentation PDF, the g-wave command lets you convert MGED object to .obj files. However, I could not find that command either in he BRL-CAD MGED 7.22 for MacOSX menus, nor in the Command Window help ("help g-view" return "no help found for g-view").

I should indeed have asked about it in the mailing list, but gave up on BRL-CAD as a modeler a few days ago when I encountered the "free" Rhino for MacOSX.

Best regards,

Philippe