[Radiance-general] better results on genBSDF

Andrew McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Tue Feb 19 12:22:23 PST 2013

German,
Did you consider that genBSDF integrates over the incident Klems patch
while radiosity method used in window 6 just uses the center of the patch
for incident energy?
It is easy to modify genBSDF to use the ceter of the Klems patch by
removing a couple of the random variables in incident ray generation.

Andy