[Radiance-general] better results on genBSDF

Germán Molina Larrain gmolina1 at uc.cl
Sat Feb 16 11:49:09 PST 2013

Hi Lars,

considering that the specular transmission is that light that does not
touch any surface, the analytical solution would be the exact one (am I
right?). Also, HERE<http://windows.lbl.gov/materials/optics/Bidirectional%20Properties%20of%20Slat%20Shading.pdf>,
those results were compared agains TracePro, and the results of the forward
ray-tracing gave, basically, the same results as the model I am using.

THANKS

German