[Radiance-general] Insert text in Radiance images at specific location (x y z)

Vaib vaibhavjain.co at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 10:37:02 PST 2013

Thank you Dr.Greg. I also suspected that since Pcompos deals with images
(and not Radiance objects) therefore it will only take pixel
coordinates (and not world coordinates) as input arguments. Your idea of
recording pixel coordinates through ('t' or middle mouse button) will
absolutely work but ideally I was looking for a fully automated process.

Still I think there could be one solution, if I write an algorithm to
convert the (x,y) world coordinates of the sensors into (x,y) pixel
coordinates by taking into account the actual room size and pixel counts of
the image. If I give -vv and -vh options equal to the room size in parallel
camera, and the resolution of the image produced is known than I think
somehow this can be done. This is just a thought process yet. I hope this
could happen. I will be glad to know your views on it. Excuse me if I
confused. Thank you again!

Best regards,
Vaib

-