[Radiance-general] Spectral rendering demo: "picture too dark or too bright"

Michael Bannert mbannert at cin.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Aug 30 10:16:14 PDT 2013

Thanks for your replies!

Yes, the code ran without problems when using the "-1" option. But I still cannot see anything. I also tried larger light source values in the -c option of ies2rad command but that didn't help either.

Since that code was a supplement of the main article, I was actually expecting it to run a little bit more smoothly...

Best,
Michael