[Radiance-general] Radiance on Raspberry Pi

Kyle Konis kskonis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:49:46 PDT 2013

Hi Mark,

This is indeed very interesting. (And very cool, in my opinion!)

I have been looking for a low-cost platform to do HDR image generation (in
the field) with the program HDRGEN, the command-line HDR image builder.

http://www.anyhere.com/

Any idea how long it would take the Pi to composite 7 .JPG images (say
about 1000px by 1000px in dimension) into an HDR image?.

(Then i would do a bit of analysis with Radiance and send some commands to
control physical devices)

Best,

-Kyle

Kyle Konis, AIA, Ph.D