[Radiance-general] [Radiance-dev] BSDF reader

Andrew McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Mon Apr 22 09:54:40 PDT 2013

Hi Aitor,

I recommend considering using the BSDF parser library from Radiance if you
can.  The library has load and query routines to get everything you need.
 It supports both Klems and TensorTree BSDFs without any need to
differentiate between them your side.

I used it for BSDF viewer, and it would have been a breeze if I didn't need
to use Java Native Interface in the process.

Andy