[Radiance-general] rtrace direction

Vaib vaibhavjain.co at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 03:47:30 PDT 2013

Hello again!

By doing some parametric analysis I got my answer. Actually my so called
photocell was facing the window, and since I had no sky distribution (only
sun defined in my sky file), thats why in the model there was no sky
environment (just like in outer Space). Hence the recieved irradiance at
that location was Zero. I think I am right now.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Vaibhav Jain
www.vaibhavjain.co