[Radiance-general] Rendering parameters help and weird colors

Germán Molina Larrain gmolina1 at uc.cl
Wed Apr 17 11:07:53 PDT 2013

Well, thanks guys! I will try making the -ar bigger, and illum. Is just, I
think that, on the Rendering with Radiance Book, John Mardaljevic mentions
that for daylighting it is not recommended to use Illums.

Anyway... I will use more neutral colors, illums and a higher ambient
resolution as a learning exercise.

*Would this same model cause problems when using the Three-phase method?*

THANKS VERY MUCH

German

German