[Radiance-general] BSDFviewer

Andrew McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 11 16:22:54 PDT 2013

Hi Zack,
Sorry, the BSDFViewer folder should have been in the tar file.  Using an
old one won't work.

here's a link to a new tar file which includes the missing directory:
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16523492/BSDFViewer1.3a_ubuntu.tar

Andy

PS - Still working on answering all the questions in your previous email...