[Radiance-general] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 10:20:52 PDT 2012

Please do not reply to this or other spurious messages to the mailing list, as it only generates more noise.  I have informed the author and hopefully the situation will be straightened out off-list.

Unfortunately, the mailman list server is not smart enough to filter out unintentional e-mails.

-Greg