[Radiance-general] Ocean Optics Spectrophotometer Data and Radiance?

Shakespeare, Robert A. shakespe at indiana.edu
Thu Sep 20 19:33:08 PDT 2012

Hi Randolph,
		I use an Ocean Optics USB 2000+ spectrometer. It incredibly samples
every 1/3 of a nanometer. I particularly appreciate the SpectraSuite
software needed to drive it. Very useful to determine CCT etc. You can use
MGF tools to convert its text data into a Radiance format. I also
purchased a reference lamp module to keep it calibrated. Used it today in
fact, to sample a 97+ CRI LED.

Here are a few lines from a lamp file..
.
.