[Radiance-general] FAQ - Known problems

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Tue Sep 18 07:35:57 PDT 2012

Hi Aksel, nice to see you on this list! How did you acquire the Radiance
source code? Did you just grab the HEAD? If so, you need to grab the
"auxiliary files" archive from the same place you got the HEAD:

http://www.radiance-online.org/download-install/download-radiance/un-offici
al-head-version/index.html

I'm pretty sure that's where helvet.fnt lives. You can also use the CMake
build system. There was a thread on the dev list recently:

http://radiance-online.org/pipermail/radiance-dev/2012-September/001242.htm

Rob Guglielmetti
National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
Commercial Buildings Research Group
15013 Denver West Parkway MS:RSF202
Golden, CO 80401
303.275.4319