[Radiance-general] Projector format 2012 Radiance Workshop

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Mon Sep 10 04:26:14 PDT 2012

Hi Rob,

the same happened to me yesterday. Must be about the mailing list
config, when I choose to reply only to the sender (not to the list) in
my mail client, the mail still gets send out to all. Not sure how to
solve that.

Still, I think your question about the presentation format is of
(almost) general interest for list subscribers, as quite a lot may be in
Copenhagen on Wednesday.

Cheers, Lars.