[Radiance-general] Full workshop ahead!

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Tue Sep 4 08:09:49 PDT 2012

Wow, this looks like a fantastic program(me)! Some new names as well as old reliables. Excellent. I'm with Mostapha and Chris, if this could be webcast that would be awesome, but failing that I'll settle for the slide decks eventually. Congrats to Nicholas for getting a fully packed schedule! Seems to me that the Radiance community is as active and vibrant as ever.

- Rob