[Radiance-general] Problems with RAD

Alex Krickx akrickx at integralgroup.com
Thu Oct 18 16:40:20 PDT 2012

Thanks to Greg and Rob,

Turns out it was a Windows OS issue (surprise surprise). Just to share what
I learned with the list - Windows can have certain permissions issues that
prevent Radiance from running correctly. We also found a weird Registry
value (yikes!) that was the main culprit.

Adding a "." to my path also may have solved my problem - in any case I'm
keeping it in there for good measure. Now to do some scene rendering...

Cheers,
Alex Krickx

*
*