[Radiance-general] Problems with RAD

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 09:51:20 PDT 2012

You can try Rob's suggestion, but I checked the code, and there is no search going on by oconv for input files.  Therefore, I suspect something is wrong with your file permissions.  If you can "cat" the file using "cat mod3.rad" in the same directory, then try running oconv by hand to see if that works -- just copy and paste what rad produces before the error.

This won't solve your problem, but it may help to figure out what's going wrong.

-Greg