[Radiance-general] Problem of DaylightSim.rb in Window 7

Jia Hu hujia06 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 12:53:22 PDT 2012

Hi all:

I made a preliminary run using OpenStudio V 0.9 DaylightSim.rb in Window 7.

The #{outPath} in DaylightSim.rb uses forward slash which is OK for
most commands, but I find the following code shows incorrect syntax
because of using forward slash in outPath and "type" (i.e.,
catCommand) command..

system("#{catCommand} #{outPath}/materials/materials_vmx.rad
#{outPath}/scene/glazing/#{space_name}_glaz_#{aziVector}.rad >
window_temp.rad")

Thanks,

Jia