[Radiance-general] GenBSDF rcontrib options

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:42:22 PDT 2012

Hi Randolph,

I'm not sure I understand your question, but normally, genBSDF sets all the rcontrib options for you.  The current defaults are "-ab 5 -ad 700 -lw 3e-6".  If you have specific ray sampling options you want to use in addition or as overrides, you can use the genBSDF -r option, e.g.:

	genBSDF -r "other rendering options" ...

Be sure to use quotes, so genBSDF gets it as one argument.

Hope this helps.
-Greg