[Radiance-general] the solar position algorithm used in Radiance

Mark Stock mstock at umich.edu
Tue May 29 06:58:41 PDT 2012

Ji,

If you are interested in this in a more general sense, you should
consult the libnova library for astronomical calculations from
Girdwood and Kubanek:

http://libnova.sourceforge.net/

I used this library to compute sun, moon, and planet positions
for my "genutahsky" program, which implements most of the
features of gensky and additionally outputs a colored sky,
the moon and bright planets, and a star field.

http://markjstock.org/radiance/

Mark