[Radiance-general] how to pipe the output of pcompos as input for pflip

Ji Zhang hope.zh at gmail.com
Thu May 17 12:13:35 PDT 2012

Dear Greg, thank you very much!

I've got the C file you sent. However, I have no experience in C
programming. So, can you kindly advise me how should I "compile" or "do
with" it?

What I want to do is to get a falsecolor sky radiance fisheye image and map
it back to a virtual sky dome. See the link below:
http://diva4rhino.com/forum/topics/gendaylit-in-diva-2-0-seriously-underesitmates-total-irradiation

Since the falsecolor image I generated from falsecolor2.exe is one with
East and West switched, I need to crop it to get ride of the color legend
and flip horizontally it so that East and West are correctly visualized.

Thanks again!

- Ji