[Radiance-general] integral of radiation in one point -spherical illuminance

Giovanni Betti gbetti at fosterandpartners.com
Tue May 8 06:16:33 PDT 2012

Dear Martin, Minki,

Thanks for the replies, I guess what I was trying to calculate (and to
whom dr. Martin refers to) is better called cubical illuminance; the
script Greg shared with Minki (thanks as always, Greg!) allows to sample
a full sphere in one go.

I think I have my ideas a lot clearer now, I'll just need to implement
either one of the approaches.

Thanks,

Giovanni