[Radiance-general] rendering with radiance

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu May 3 08:26:15 PDT 2012

Hi Chris,

We've made no decisions or announcements regarding distributing the PDF for "Rendering with Radiance."  Meanwhile, the book is available at near-cost from Randolph Fritz, and he will mail to overseas addresses.

We'll try to figure it out and announce a date at the upcoming workshop this September in Copenhagen.

Cheers,
-Greg