[Radiance-general] New Radiance Website

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Tue Mar 6 08:47:48 PST 2012

Wow Lars, this looks awesome. This is exciting to see that you have put so
much thought into this, and that Andy's getting an effort at LBNL to buff
up the Radiance web offerings there. This topic has come up before, and as
I recall it was discussed at length at the 2003 workshop. It always seems
to die off. I'm not sure how much time I could devote to this effort, but
I'm happy to contribute what I can.

Rob Guglielmetti  IESNA, LEED AP
Commercial Buildings Research Group
National Renewable Energy Laboratory