[Radiance-general] camera ball taking 360 degree panoramic photo

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 09:45:03 PST 2012

Cross-posting to HDRI mailing list.  Please sign up and respond there.

Love the ball camera concept, but unless you integrate some HDR sensors, I don't see how you would do it.  Even if you could program it to take multiple shots, it would be a challenge to align and stitch them.  You would likely have to do the stitching first and alignment later, and motion blur might be a problem as well as parallax, depending on the time between shots taken near the apex of its flight.

-Greg