[Radiance-general] Current practice for LEED sky modelling?

Galen Burrell Galen.Burrell at arup.com
Tue Jun 19 11:33:30 PDT 2012

In our office, we use gensky clear sky model (with sun) but explicitly define the diffuse and direct radiance component using the IESNA methodology, in lieu of the gensky defaults (which I recall Greg saying were not correct).

Zack's python script would be pretty handy for this!

Galen Burrell
Senior Consultant  |  Arup Lighting

Arup
560 Mission Street  Seventh Floor   San Francisco CA 94105   United States
t +1 415 957 9445  d +1 415 946 2367
f +1 415 957 9096
www.arup.com/lighting

Message: 3