[Radiance-general] Current practice for LEED sky modelling?

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Tue Jun 19 09:41:23 PDT 2012

Thanks for doing the legwok, Ji! Here's the other paper I mentioned in that post:

http://tinyurl.com/cu6xgug

Rob Guglielmetti  IESNA, LEED AP
Commercial Buildings Research Group
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
15013 Denver West Parkway MS:RSF202
Golden, CO 80401
303.275.4319
robert.guglielmetti at nrel.gov

On 6/19/12 10:28 AM, "Ji Zhang" <hope.zh at gmail.com<mailto:hope.zh at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi, just add to Robert's comments:

The journal paper based on the IES paper as mentioned by Robert:
Ward, G., Mistrick, R., Lee, E. S., McNeil, A., & Jonsson, J. (2011). Simulating the Daylight Performance of Complex Fenestration Systems Using Bidirectional Scattering Distribution Functions within Radiance. Journal of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (Leukos), 7(4).

Another paper by Andy on related topic:
McNeil, A. (2011). The Three-Phase Method for Simulating Complex Fenestration with Radiance, from http://radiance-online.lbl.gov:82/learning/tutorials/three-phase-method-tutorial

- Cheers, Ji