[Radiance-general] Current practice for LEED sky modelling?

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Mon Jun 18 02:20:07 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am aware that there seem to be questions in the LEED simulation
requirements which simply have no obvious solution. However, I am
curious how people are actually still finding a way to work around.

What are you actually using as a sky model for simulations aiming at
LEED? Just the output of gensky clear without sun? Some available
irradiance weather data for the given march / september days as an input
for gensky? Anything else?

Cheers, Lars.