[Radiance-general] rtcontrib problems

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 11:11:54 PDT 2012

Coincidentally, I'm working now to improve the speed & efficiency of rtcontrib, especially for multi-processors.  If any Unix users are interested in trying it out, I've checked a working version into the HEAD.  The program is (temporarily) named rcontrib, to segregate it from its predecessor, but the options and operation should be identical.  Once it's fully tested, I plan to replace the existing rtcontrib with this new version, which has been substantially redesigned.

Cheers,
-Greg