[Radiance-general] the solar position algorithm used in Radiance

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 3 14:13:19 PDT 2012

Ji

I think you will find what you are looking for also in the source code file
src/gen/sun.c if C is easier to understand for you.

Both files don't contain much of an explanation. I copied these functions
to Python few years back and I think I could find all of the equations
documented and explained on the net somewhere. It's worth a Google if you
don't understand what's going on.

Regards,
Thomas