[Radiance-general] Radiance Website

Zack Rogers zrogers at daylightinginnovations.com
Thu Jul 26 15:01:21 PDT 2012

Hi Dan, in the latest SPOT v4.2 release I compiled all the python code to
avoid issues installing Python and version compatibility.  You can download
the old SPOT v4.0 which still includes all python source code here:

http://www.archenergy.com/SPOT/_download-SPOT_v4.0.html

Soon, all this will be hosted on a different site - I will post when that
happens.

Cheers,
Zack

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 11:57 AM, Daniel C. Glaser <
daniel at lightfoundryllc.com> wrote:

>  Hi Everyone,
>   The RADSITE page
> <http://radiance-online.lbl.gov:82/download-install/download-radiance>under
> development Andy sent us a link to looks promising.  Can it also point to
> or store to helpful downloads like NRELs system or Zack's IES Gensky?
>   Zack I just went to the SPOT website, downloaded version 4.2 and did not
> see its source files, including the python gensky file-- I think this will
> be very helpful for the community right now and/or as guidance for updating
> Radiance's gensky?
>   Are there other plans or ideas for a Radiance website?
>   Thanks,
> - Dan

Zack Rogers, P.E., LEED AP BD+C
Daylighting Innovations, LLC