[Radiance-general] partly covered source

Jan Wienold jan.wienold at ise.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jul 24 12:50:17 PDT 2012

Hi Giulio, hi all,

unfortunately it doesn't work out safely. In total I have many, many
cases to look at (in total 40000 timesteps x 33 points x 2geometries)
and there are still many cases, when rtrace doesn't catch the sun.
Since these are calculations for an expertise, which is used for a
trial, I have to be absolutely sure not to miss any case...

Is there any idea except calculating images ? Source subdivisions are
unfortunately not possible when "source" is used...

Thanks!

Jan

jan.wienold at ise.fraunhofer.de
http://www.ise.fraunhofer.de