[Radiance-general] Python script

Ryan Southall R.Southall at brighton.ac.uk
Mon Jul 16 09:14:49 PDT 2012

Thanks Thomas.
The API is pretty complete now but still changes due to evolving Blender
functionality. I have to do quite a bit to port my scripts to the 2.63
BMesh version for example. genskyvec.pl works when I simply type the
command sequence into the windows terminal, it just seems that when
executing the command sequence with Popen the data from gendaylit is not
correctly understood by genskyvec.pl. Running simply within Python is a
good idea, I'll try that.

Ryan

--
Dr Ryan Southall