[Radiance-general] Radiance User Group Boston

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Sun Jul 15 13:13:57 PDT 2012

Hi Christoph,

Just fyi, I expressed interest in the Radiance interest group and somehow  got promoted to group leader for the kick-off event on Wednesday. The format seems pretty open ended at the moment. I was thinking of spending a few minutes introducing Radiance and perhaps dynamic simulation and advanced materials. From there the guidance seems to be to discussion and identification of issues and topics for future meetings. This being said if there is someone who would be interested in doing a brief demo of Diva this could be good. Or if there are other local Radiance users with possible topics please let me know.

Best,

-Jack